Experience Elegance With Solus Decor Linear Fire Pit
The linear fire pit is smooth, sophisticated and elegant. At 6 feet long it creates a substantial presence with a large robust fire that gives off a great amount of heat with a 108,000 btu burner. It comes in single-stack and double-stack heights. The linear fire pit is the newest in the Solus line of certified fire pits that would work in either a commercial or residential setting. It can be used as a single or run as a series of 2, 3 or even 4 giving you 24 linear feet of fire. A wall of fire!
All of our fire pits utilize brass burner components and a cross fire for a natural flame. Certified to CSA, ANSI and CE standards for both manual lit with a flame supervision device, and electronic auto-adjustable for maximum versatility and effect.
Our Linear firepit was conceived as a modular unit that can be stacked and joined end to end. This will allow you to define patio areas in an architecturally dramatic and functional way. As they are so ‘thin’ valuable seating area can be maximized. These firepits are easy to assemble but do require that they be anchored down to prevent tipping. Suitable for backyards as a centre piece for a pool or commercial spaces. It comes in single-stack and double-stack heights.
Choose From a Variety Of Options
- Choose from 10 integral colours
- 2 fuel options: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Choice of manual lit with flame supervision device and adjustable electronic ignition
- High Output burner @ 108,000 btus
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
- Glass shields available for wind control
- Strongly recommended for areas with cross breezes or know for higher winds.
What's Included In This Fire Pit?
Please see our user guides under specifications documents for specific part information
Natural Gas or Propane
- Concrete and anodized aluminum vessel
- Burner (108, 000 BTU)
- A lava rock bed and fire stones to cover the entire surface
- Available in Manual Lit System with Flame Supervision Valve, Electronic Ignition only and Adjustable Electronic Ignition
Product Details & Technical Specs
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled and tested in our facility from non-corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel, and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are hand cast from ultra high performance, fibre-reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimize weathering.
User Manual Linear Fire Pit