Experience Simple & Modern Fire With the Firebox 30
Firebox 30 is a simple, clean and modern fire pit. It is adaptable fire pit with minimal detailing and a clean, structured presence. It can add a look of modernity and contemporary feel to any space. It stands at 15″ high – perfect to be paired with modern furniture when the minimal aesthetic is required.
When used on its own, Firebox 30 is neat and modern with a quiet aesthetic that emphasizes its contents and its thin, smooth, concrete walls. Change the feel of this fire pit by replacing the standard lava rock with a full set of fire stones. This symmetrical, contemporary fire pit can also be arranged in combinations to define or separate spaces.
In addition to changing the appearance the firebox 30 can be turned into a functional table with the addition of a hardwood table top custom designed and fabricated by Solus to sit upon the firebox 30. The hardwood table top allows for sophistication and elegance even when it is not alight. When not in use the firebox 30 becomes a table and hence adds to the value of its utility.
Placed side by side the smooth concrete verticals add a crisp, modern feel to commercial and residential spaces.
All Solus natural gas and propane fire pits are fully certified CSA and ANSI in North America and fully certified in Europe with a CE mark. Each of these firepits come with substantial warranties on concrete, on the actual burners themselves and customer service at world class standards.
An understated piece, this square, modern firebox 30 elegantly frames its contents within it’s minimal walls.
A Variety Of Options To Customize
- Choose from 10 integral colours
- 3 fuel options: Natural Gas, Liquid Propane and Ethanol
- 3 ignition types: Manual, Electronic and Adjustable Electronic
Manual (MLS) – Operates like a BBQ, turn the gas on and light with a lighter, recommended for residential applications, has an adjustable valve so you can adjust your flame height – ask about the additional option of a manual ignition with a “flame supervision” device
Electronic (AUTO) – Turn it on and off with a switch or timer, flame is not adjustable, must run power to the firepit. Ideal for public commercial spaces
Adjustable (ADJ AUTO) – Same as the electronic (above) but has an adjustable valve on the firepit to customize the flame height
- For Propane Only: hose with regulator and propane tank table.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Hardwood tabletops turn your fire pit into a table to gather around.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
What's Included In the Firebox 30?
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
- Natural Gas and Propane
- Concrete Firebox
- Concrete Firebox base
- Burner, support and plate
- Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
- Lava rock to cover entire surface
- 40 Fire Stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Flange and Key – for manual start and adjustable electric start
- Electronic ignitor and wiring box – for electric start only
Product Technical Details
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled and tested in our facility from non-corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel, and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are handcast from high performance, fibre-reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimise weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.