Plenty Of Room To Meet Your Storage Needs with the 8x8 Garden Shed
This 8 ft. x 8 ft. garden shed is simple, attractive and the ideal size for storing garden tools and supplies.
The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar cladding already attached to the wall framing at our manufacturing facility.
When you add a shed to your shopping cart the price will default to a Standard Plywood Roof. You can leave it as is with the Standard Plywood Roof or you can choose to upgrade to either a Metal or Western Red Cedar Shingle Panelized Roofing System to best suit your needs!
Installation is easy and safe - no dangerous, time-consuming cutting is required. Simply screw or nail components together with the supplied hardware.
Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper and includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and access to a detailed assembly video. Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available from the manufacturer.
The solid 31 in. wide door gives you easy access to the garden shed's spacious 410 cu. ft. storage capacity. The functional aluminum window with screen and lock offers great ventilation, and security, and will keep the bugs out.
The 8 ft. x 8 ft. Gardener Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
- Assembled Dimensions:
109 In. W X 103 In. D X 108 In. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 In. W X 91 In. D
- Western Red Cedar Construction For Durability, Strength And Beauty
- 410 Cu. Ft. Storage Capacity To Accommodate A Wide Range Of Items
- Panelized Assembly Pieces - No Time-Consuming, Dangerous Cutting Required
- Floor Included - 2 Ft. X 4 Ft. Cedar Joists And Floor Runners And 5/8 In. Thick Precut Plywood For Your Convenience
- 31 In. Wide Solid Door Provides Easy Access To Your Stored Items
- Panelized Wall And Roof Design Features OLT's Proprietary Cedar Lap Siding And Shingles
- Panelized Walls Include Western Red Cedar Cladding Already Attached On 2×3 Wall Framing
- 1 Functional Aluminum Window
(18 In. W X 23 In. H) With Screens And Locks
- Flower Box For Underneath The Window Provides Added Charm
- Foundation Material Not Included In Kit - We Recommend Preparing Your Foundation Prior To The Shed Arriving
- Assembly Time Is Approximately 1 To 2 Days For Two People Depending On Level Of Experience
- Interior Height Is 75 In. At The Wall And 93 In. At The Apex - Providing Plenty Of Room For Your Storage Needs
- Product Ships Unstained And Accepts A Wide Range Of Finishes To Help You Create A Personalized Look
- Made Entirely With Renewable Resources For Environmental Friendliness
There are 3 different roofing options available:
- Plywood Roof Panels. Customer Will Supply Their Own Roofing Material
- 26 Gauge Galvalume Metal Roof Panels With Cedar Wood Battens
- Western Red Cedar Shingle Roof Panels. Shingles Already Secured To ½” Thick Plywood Roof Sheathing
Our Architect Knotty Siding Option
Architect Knotty® Cedar Siding (Wall Siding Upgrade For Shed)
Architect Knotty siding (wall cladding) are solid pieces of cut to length lumber that contains no open characteristics or through defects that are glued together.
Environmental Message: Due to our shed designs, we utilize shorter lengths of siding that home builders have difficulty using in typical house construction.
Due to the increase in demand for this length of siding, more and more siding is being utilized in our sheds and not ending up being wasted.
Quality and Value: Grading Architect Knotty siding for your shed consists of examining each piece of siding prior to assembling the shed wall to make sure it has the best appearance and strength at time of manufacturing.
Our knotty siding has a warmth and casual charm and is ideal for garden sheds with it’s rustic appearance.
Staining and Painting: Architect Knotty® Cedar Siding is particularly well suited for staining or priming/painting.
During our siding manufacturing process, the exposed piece of siding receives a saw textured face. Due to the increase in exposed wood fibers, more stain will be absorbed and add to the durability and longevity of you shed.