Garden Sanctuary: Protect Your Plants in Style with the 8x8 Garden in a Box and Deer Screen
‘Urban Gardening just got better with our Garden in a Box 8×8 and it’s high perimeter deer fence barrier. Steer clear of harmful deterrents and choose the most effective way and safe way to keep deer out of the garden!
Cedar framing is 1 ½” thick while the boards are 1 1/8” thick making it strong and sturdy! Made in North America with Sustainably Sourced Western Red Cedar
Are you losing a lot of plants in your garden to deer? Repellent chemicals simply don’t do an adequate job of keeping them at bay. Our 8 x 8 Cedar Garden in a Box with Deer Proof Fencing is a perfect organic solution to solve this problem.
The Garden in a Box is ergonomically designed to reduce the amount of bending and kneeling required when attending to your garden. The bed is big in size and easy to access, but with the added the Deer Fence, your garden will grow bigger and taller now.
At 67 in. in total height, the black deer mesh attached to cedar framing will prevent deer and other grassers from having a feed whenever they like. The Cedar framing on the unit is 1 ½” thick, and the boards are 1 1/8”. This helps ensure that it is strong, and durable!
The unit is made entirely with Cedar and is easy to assemble and easy to use. The unit features a central inner walkway with a gate that uses marine hinges, incapable of rusting over time. Once inside, the growing beds are 20 in. high x 28 in. wide capable of yielding a significant crop for you.
Floor not included and not required.
3 cubic yards of soil are required to fill up the growing beds.
- Assembled Dimension 95 In. W X 92 In. D X 67 In. H
- 20 In. High Growing Bed With An Additional 13.5 In. Black Wire Panel For A Total Of 33.5 In.
- Nylon Screen Material For Dear Fencing 33.5 In. High
- 28 In. Wide Growing Bed
- Access To The Inside Through 30 In. Door Panel
- Marine Quality Hinges That Do Not Rust
- Trellis Not Included
- Cedar Construction
- Pre-Assembled Garden In A Box And Deer Screen Panels
- Sturdy And Easy To Assemble
- Effectively Keeps Deer From Destroying Your Garden
- Marine Grade Hinges That Do Not Rust
- Floor Not Included
- Assembly Time Is Approximately 2 To 4 Hours Depending On Skill
- All Hardware Included (Screws And Nails)
Are you planning on purchasing a Garden-in-a-Box?
Why not add on an Optional Lattice Panel for any of your climbing or higher growing plants.
- Manufactured From Solid Cedar 1x2 Frame Construction That Is Durable And Strong
- Lattice Panels Are Sold In 8ft, 12ft And 16ft Side Walls
- Panelized Sections Are Shipped In 4ft Wide By 4ft High Panels
- Simply Attach To Your Garden-In-A-Box With The Supplied Hardware
- The 8ft Option Includes 2 Panels. 12ft Includes 3 Panels While The 16ft Includes 4 Panels
- Lattice Panels Can Be Attached To One Side Or Up To 3 Sides. Customize To Suite Your Needs!