Create Lasting Memories with the 7x9 Kids Playhouse Cabin - A Cozy Retreat for Adventure
Kids of all ages love our 7×9 Cozy Cabin Playhouse! With its large interior space, front porch and available sandbox option this playhouse is a fan favorite that creates endless hours of fun.
Made in North America with Sustainably Sourced Western Red Cedar
All our Playhouse Kits are made with Western Red Cedar, a wood that is long-lasting, beautiful, and above all else - safe. Our staff will gladly discuss the benefits of cedar with you! Feel free to contact us anytime!
The Playhouse is shipped in 'knock-down' panels which only need to be screwed together. Most parents will have it assembled over the weekend. For further information, please download the assembly manual featured on this page. Please Note: table and chairs are not included.
Expert Advice - to speed up your assembly time, do all your site preparation ahead of time before receiving your playhouse. Click on the Cozy Cabin Assembly Manual for the exact footprint!
- Assembled Dimensions: 103 1/2 In. W X 122 In. D X 86 In. H
- Floor Footprint = 89 In. W X 108 In. D
- Western Red Cedar Construction For Natural Strength And Beauty
- Four Functional Aluminum Windows With Tempered Glass (18 In. W X 23 In. H) With Screens And Locks
- Kit Includes Four Flower Boxes For Underneath Windows Providing Added Charm
- Precut Assembly Pieces – No Time-Consuming, Dangerous Cutting Required
- Panelized Wall And Roof Design Features OLT’s Proprietary Cedar Lap Siding And Shingles
- 2 Ft. X 4 Ft. Cedar Joists And Floor Runners Included For The Floor Frame
- 5/8 In. Thick Plywood Floor Pieces Precut For Your Convenience
- Solid Door With Additional Window Lookout
- 2 Ft. Porch Area With Handrail Sections
- Assembly Time Is Approximately 2 Days For Two People Depending On Experience
- Product Ships Unstained And Accepts A Wide Range Of Finishes To Help You Create A Personalized Look
- Made Entirely With Renewable Resources
- Minimal Tools Required And All Hardware Included