Blossom Sanctuary: Embrace Growth in the 8x12 Cedar Greenhouse
Don’t let uncooperative weather ruin all of your hard work, upgrade your hobby gardening with our 8×12 Greenhouse today!
Made in North America with Sustainably Sourced Western Red Cedar
Plenty of room to grow your plants in our 8x12 DIY Greenhouse. Easy to assemble and made with Western Red Cedar, known for its beauty, strength, and durability. Plants like tomatoes and peppers can be planted early in the greenhouse and later moved out to your garden so you can get an early jump on your growing season.
Standing just over 8 ft. tall at the peak and eight ft. wide, there is plenty of room for growing and relaxing. The unit comes with over 22 lineal ft. of cedar shelving providing you with many options on how to organize your plants, dirt and tools.
The unit includes 2 large vent window with an Univent automatic window opener. Window opens and closes automatically at approximately 70 degrees Fahrenheit creating the best growing environment possible.
6 mm thick polygal twin wall polycarbonate roof and wall panels allows only filtered UV light through.
- Precut And Panelized Components- No Dangerous And Time Consuming Cutting Of Any Major Parts
- Western Red Cedar Walls And Framing
- 2 Heat Activated Roof Vent Openings
- 6mm Thick Polygal Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roof And Wall Panels (1.53 R Value)
- Polygal Is Translucent And Fluted (Filters Light)
- Dutch Door
- 4 Lower Wall Vents
- 24 Lineal Feet Of Wall Shelving (16" Deep)
- Complete Hardware (Screws, Nails, Hinges, Handles And Heat Activated Roofing Hinges).