Imagination Meets Education with The Stratford Schoolhouse: A Spacious and Charming Learning Haven Made with Amish Craftsmanship
Unlock the power of imagination and education with the Little Cottage Company® Stratford Schoolhouse. Designed and crafted with Amish craftsmanship in the USA, this schoolhouse is the perfect space for teachers and students of all ages. Whether you're homeschooling your children or they're engaging in imaginative play, this structure offers an open environment for minds to flourish.
Experience the nostalgia of a working school bell that rings when you pull the rope, immersing students in a world of endless possibilities. With its exceptional manual and easy assembly process, you'll have everything you need to create an enriching learning environment right in your own backyard.
Features to Inspire Learning
|Sturdy 2x3 Stud Framing
|Ensures durability and stability for a long-lasting playhouse.
|Everything is pre-fabricated, eliminating the need for extra cutting during assembly.
Working 14" x 21" round-top windows with safety glass and screens.
|Child and Adult Doors
|Both child-sized (20"x40") and adult-sized (34"x61") doors allow for easy entry and exit.
Adds charm and functional space.
Floor and chimney
Create cherished memories for your family as your children explore the wonders of education in their very own playhouse.
Customer Responsibilities and Personalization
- Customers are responsible for providing shingles, drip edge, and paint to customize the schoolhouse.
- If desired, you can purchase the optional Floor Kit, which includes 5/8" plywood flooring material and treated sub-floor framing.
- Please note that when adding the Deck & Rail option, customers need to supply 4"x4" runners beneath the playhouse.
- If desired, you can add extra shutters, a loft, a chimney, and extra windows and flower boxes to further enhance the playhouse's appearance and functionality.
- If you choose to prepare a cement/concrete slab, it must match the exact size of the schoolhouse. For larger slabs, trimming of the 3" skirting may be required to accommodate the bottom plate.
(If you are using a slab as the floor, it needs to be the exact size of the building. If it's used as a foundation, it can be any size.)