Before ordering, please confirm that you understand our greenhouses will be delivered by an 18 Wheeler Truck - Confirm that you understand an 18 Wheeler Truck won't have any issues accessing your home. Thank you
The RIGA 5 Greenhouse is a high-quality greenhouse that provides superior strength and insulation, making it an ideal choice for serious gardeners and plant enthusiasts. Measuring 165 square feet, this greenhouse features 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate side walls and 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate gable ends, ensuring excellent thermal insulation and UV protection for your plants.
One of the standout features of this greenhouse is the inclusion of four roof windows with automatic openers, allowing for excellent air circulation and temperature control. Additionally, a large rear wall window provides additional ventilation and natural light.
The RIGA 5 Greenhouse also features a barn-style door with a lock, measuring 30" W x 79" H. This door provides easy access to your greenhouse while also ensuring security.
With a size of 9'8" W x 17'6" L x 7'7" H, this greenhouse offers plenty of space for growing a wide variety of plants. Whether you're a seasoned gardener or just starting out, the RIGA 5 Greenhouse is an excellent choice for creating a thriving indoor garden.
The RIGA is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. While other so-called "greenhouses" using less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate are considered to be Season Extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. At best, they can only be used to house established plants during the winter season.
Why Choose RIGA?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial buildings, with 28 years of experience.
- With strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another unit; it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German-made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse has an optional two-layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes, etc.).
- The optional 6" high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete are not desired.
- One major advantage of Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seedtray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160-pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to enable the insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive – it fits well into an upscale garden setting.
- A greenhouse is like buying a car; they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive; the RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable, and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plants year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany