EZ-Fit Sheds Indoor/Outdoor Dog Kennel with Run
Your pet loves the outdoors, but you need to provide it with an outdoor dog house to make sure it has a comfortable and protected place to sleep during the night. Now you can get this outdoor dog kennel with a run that will be the envy of all pet owners on your block. During the day your furry friend can enjoy a pina colada in the shade of their very own dog house cabana.
This amazing dog kennel has an outside run, Primed Smartside siding, treated skids, floor joists, high-quality decking, a wooden door, stainless steel dog door, lock and key, chain-link gate, and windows that provide sweet sunshine to start the day of right!
- Highest Quality Amish Construction
- 5x4' Roomy Kennel area
- 5x4' Roomy Outside run
- Extra Long Lasting Primed Smartside™ Siding
- 5' Sidewall Height provides extra room
- Treated Skids Last Longer
- 2x4" Treated Floor Joists prevent mold and rot
- 1/2" CDX plywood floor in kennel
- 5/4" x 6" treated decking in outside run (this is where the margaritas and pina colodas happen)
- 2x4" wall framing 24" o.c.
- 4 High-Quality Pitch Roof - roof does not come assembled. You will need to put the rafters, sheathing, and shingles on (easy to install).
- 1 - 26x44" Wooden Door for easy owner access
- 13"x13" Dog Door (the door that separates the inside portion from the outside portion of the kennel)
- Lock & Key makes sure only accessed by pet owners
- 2 - 24x27" Windows for that sweet sunshine
- Aluminum Drip edge for all seasons
- 25-Year Shingles - dark brown, with the option to upgrade to 30 Year Shingles
- 1 - Chain-link Gate (front of kennel) provides easy in/out access to the cage area
- 1 - Long Lasting Stainless Steel dog door
- Overall Height: 7' Tall - provides extra room for pet and owner
- Comes primed and ready to paint
The outdoor dog kennel kit will arrive in 1 or 2 large wooden crates. This is standard curbside delivery in almost all cases the driver will be able to unload the crates and put them in an easy-to-get-to area. If the delivery truck does not have a liftgate available, you will be required to have 2 people available to unload the pieces from the crate. The pieces are easy to carry with 2 people.
If you want to ensure the unloading of the kit, we also have a flatbed truck with a forklift delivery option which runs around $200-$1,000 depending on the location and size of the delivery. Send us an email to find out a quote for this service and if available.
They are packaged in 1-2 crates (Some of the smaller kits can be unloaded by lift gate.) You will need a cordless drill and a #2 square head drill bit to open the crate and unload the kit
Shipping for EZ Fit Sheds, Coops, Kennels
EZ Fit Sheds, Coops, and Kennels will ship to you in a partially assembled kit versus pre-cut which requires larger-sized pallets for shipping. The walls will ship in 4 - foot wide sections with the siding already attached to the wall framing. This will save a large amount of time in the final assembly.
The Kits are shipped out with an LTL carrier and will deliver to residents on an approximate 26’ enclosed trailer. In some cases the truck/trailer is too large to fit into the driveway- if this is the case it will need to be unloaded at the end of the driveway (curbside).
The pallet sizes vary from 7’ -12’ in length depending on the size of the shed and the optional floor kit. The delivery company will call prior to delivery with the exact day and give a 2-3 hour window for delivery.