EZ-Fit Sheds Indoor/Outdoor Dog Kennel with Run
Would you like to give your dog or pet the best possible dog kennel money can buy? Search no further! This small outdoor dog kennel with a dog run will be the envy of all pet owners on your block. Your dog will definitely enjoy its new home in comfort and style. This outdoor dog cage features a kennel area, an outside run, Primed Smartside Siding, treated skids, and floor joists, treated decking in an outside run, windows, a wooden door with lock and key, and a high-quality stainless steel dog door.
This dog house is complemented with an easy entry chain-link gate in front of the kennel as well as a door in the back. This dog kennel will keep your pet warm at night while protecting them from predators such as mountain lions, coyotes, wolves, bears, and more. During the day your four-footed friend can enjoy a break from the sun, and cool off the shade of the dog kennel cabana.
- Highest Quality Amish Construction
- 4x3' Kennel area
- 4x4' Outside run
- Extra Long Lasting - Primed Smartside™ Siding
- 4' Sidewall Height provides more maneuverability
- Treated Skids last longer
- 2x4" Treated floor joists prevent mold and rot
- 1/2" CDX high-quality plywood floor in kennel
- 5/4" x6" treated decking in outside run lasts longer
- 2x4" wall framing 24" o.c.
- 4 Pitch Roof is fully functional and looks great too - roof does not come assembled. You will need to put the rafters, sheathing, and shingles on (easy to install).
- 1 - 26x44" Wooden Door for easy access through the back
- Lock & Key makes sure only the owner can access the kennel
- 2 -18x27" high-quality Windows provide light inside
- Aluminum Drip edge for all-weather
- 25 Year Shingles - Dark brown with optional upgrade to 30 Year Shingles
- 1 - Chain-link Gate (front of kennel) for more convenient in/out access
- 1 - High-Quality Stainless steel dog door
- Overall Height: 5'10" Tall
- Comes primed and ready to paint
EZ-Fit Shipping Instructions
The kit will arrive in 1 or 2 large wooden crates. This is standard curbside delivery in almost all cases the driver will be able to unload the crates and put them in an easy-to-get-to area. If the delivery truck does not have a liftgate available, you will be required to have 2 people available to unload the pieces from the crate. The pieces are easy to carry with 2 people.
If you want to ensure the unloading of the kit, we also have a flatbed truck with a forklift delivery option which runs around $200-$1,000 depending on the location and size of the delivery. Send us an email to find out a quote for this service and if available.
They are packaged in 1-2 crates (Some of the smaller kits can be unloaded by lift gate.) You will need a cordless drill and a #2 square head drill bit to open the crate and unload the kit