Make your Lifetime shed even tougher with this Extreme Weather Kit accessory. The Extreme Weather Kit is designed to help reinforce the roof trusses, walls, doors, and floor of your Lifetime shed. Steel channels increase the ability of your shed to withstand heavier snowfall and high winds, making it stronger and more reliable than ever.
Adding the Extreme Weather Kit to your 8-foot wide Lifetime shed will help your building exceed wind pressure requirements for Dade County, Florida.
This Lifetime shed weather kit has sufficient components to reinforce three trusses, which is excellent for supporting the structure of the 60371 Lifetime Storage Shed. Owners of 8-foot wide Lifetime sheds who live in areas of frequent heavy snow loads, high winds, or both, can improve the sturdiness, reliability, and longevity of their shed(s) with the Lifetime Extreme Weather Kit.
This kit is not compatible with Lifetime side-entry sheds, 7-foot wide sheds, or storage buildings (sheds with an 11-foot width).
Important purchasing points for this Lifetime shed weather kit
• Customers living in extreme weather conditions will want to consider this weather kit.
• Customers living under normal to moderate weather conditions will most likely not need this kit. Consult a contractor in your area for specific recommendations.
• Includes roof reinforcements for up to 3 trusses, enough for the 6405 Lifetime shed.
• If your Lifetime shed is longer than the 60371, which is 8 x 10 feet, you will need additional snow load kits for the roof trusses. Additional wall supports are not available for sale for longer shed lengths.
• This kit is only compatible with Lifetime branded storage sheds.
• This weather kit cannot be used with Lifetime garden sheds; these sheds have the entry on the length side of the shed instead of the 8-foot side of the shed.
• Total snow load weight on the roof of the shed after adding this kit is 2400 lbs. of evenly distributed weight for an 8 x 10 foot shed.
• This weather kit is not compatible with 11-foot wide Lifetime storage buildings.