Exquisite 8x10 Western Red Cedar Pergola: Enhance Your Lifestyle and Surroundings
Imagine enjoying your morning coffee, or relaxing with friends over afternoon tea on your private patio. Spaces big or small our 8×10 cedar pergola fits just about anywhere!
Made in North America with Sustainably Sourced Western Red Cedar
Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic dinner under the stars! Our 8 x 10 DIY Pergola Kit is designed to fit the smallest space.
Our pergola assembles using only basic tools such as a screw gun, level and wrench. Assembly usually takes between 6-8 hours with 2 people. Post mount footings not included. (we recommend!)
Sculptured top joists and girders crisscross in both directions providing a architecturally stylish and beautiful feature. Engineered 5 ½ in. x 5 ½ in. vertical uprights results in a structural post that will have less surface checking and twisting. All pergola assembly hardware included with kit.
Take advantage of our weekend customer support line (1-888-658-1658) with any assembly questions.
Ships directly to your driveway.
- Western Red Cedar Construction Is Environmentally Friendly, Provides Natural Beauty And Is Resistant To Decay And Insects.
- 96 In. L X 120 In. W Outside Post To Outside Post Dimensions.
- Engineered 5 ½ In. X 5 ½ In. Finger-Jointed Cedar Posts Provide An Overall Assembled Height Of 108 In.
- 114 In. L X 138 In. W Overall Dimensions Including Joist And Girder Overhang.
- Includes Notched And Pre-Marked Western Red Cedar Joists.
- Includes Notched And Pre-Drilled Western Red Cedar Girders.
- Hardware Included Screws, Nails And Lagbolts, Some Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 4 Sets Of Post Skirting Manufactured From Western Red Cedar To Conceal Post Mount Hardware Included.
- Assembly Time Is Approximately 6-8 Hours For 2 Persons Depending On Skill Level.
- Western Red Cedar Is Naturally Resistant To Decay And Insects.
- Product Ships Unstained.
- Accepts A Wide Range Of Finishes To Help You Create A Personalized Look.
- Made Entirely With Renewable Resources.
- Minimal Tools Required And Hardware Included.
- Check With Your Local Building, Zoning And Neighborhood Association To Obtain All Applicable Permits Before Ordering.
PLEASE NOTE: Post Mount Brackets recommended but not included in the Kit - you can purchase these as Optional Add-Ons.
Louvered Wall Panels
Looking for more privacy? Add a Louvered Panel to any side of your pergola. Keep panels open to let the sunshine in or close easily and quickly for added privacy.
- Add On A Louvered Wall Panel To Any Side Of Your Breeze Pergola.
- Panels Are Easy To Assemble.
- Louvered Panels Are Shipped In Kit Form And Must Be Assembled On Site.
- Pieces Must Be Ordered At Time Of Pergola Order And Must Ship With Pergola