Timeless Elegance: The 10x12 Pergola Kit Redefines Outdoor Entertainment and Luxurious Leisure
Large family gatherings? No problem. Our 10×12 Pergola is perfect for large and small families alike and offers enough space for everyone to gather and enjoy a meal around the table, or just simply relax in the shade by the pool.
Made in North America with Sustainably Sourced Western Red Cedar
Our 5 star rated 10x12 Western Red Cedar pergola kits will be great for parties and all kinds of outdoor occasions. Every piece of the pergola is precision-cut and guaranteed for quality.
Our pergola assembles using only basic tools such as a screw gun, level and wrench. Assembly usually takes between 6-8 hours with 2 people. Post mount footings not included. (we recommend!)
Sculptured top joists and girders crisscross in both directions providing a architecturally stylish and beautiful feature. Engineered 5 ½ in. x 5 ½ in. vertical uprights results in a structural post that will have less surface checking and twisting. All pergola assembly hardware included with kit.
Take advantage of our weekend customer support line (1-888-658-1658) with any assembly questions.
Ships directly to your driveway.
- Western Red Cedar Construction Is Environmentally Friendly, Provides Natural Beauty And Is Resistant To Decay And Insects.
- 120 In. L X 144 In. W Outside Post To Outside Post Dimensions.
- Engineered 5 ½ In. X 5 ½ In. Finger-Jointed Cedar Posts Provide An Overall Assembled Height Of 108 In.
- 138 In. L X 162 In. W Overall Dimensions Including Joist And Girder Overhang.
- Includes Notched And Pre-Marked Western Red Cedar Joists.
- Includes Notched And Pre-Drilled Western Red Cedar Girders.
- Hardware Included Screws, Nails And Lagbolts, Some Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 4 Sets Of Post Skirting Manufactured From Western Red Cedar To Conceal Post Mount Hardware Included.
- Assembly Time Is Approximately 6-8 Hours For 2 Persons Depending On Skill Level.
- Western Red Cedar Is Naturally Resistant To Decay And Insects.
- Product Ships Unstained.
- Accepts A Wide Range Of Finishes To Help You Create A Personalized Look.
- Made Entirely With Renewable Resources.
- Minimal Tools Required And Hardware Included.
- Check With Your Local Building, Zoning And Neighborhood Association To Obtain All Applicable Permits Before Ordering.
PLEASE NOTE: Post Mount Brackets recommended but not included in the Kit - you can purchase these as Optional Add-Ons
Louvered Wall Panels
Looking for more privacy? Add a Louvered Panel to any side of your pergola. Keep panels open to let the sunshine in or close easily and quickly for added privacy.
- Add On A Louvered Wall Panel To Any Side Of Your Breeze Pergola.
- Panels Are Easy To Assemble.
- Louvered Panels Are Shipped In Kit Form And Must Be Assembled On Site.
- Pieces Must Be Ordered At Time Of Pergola Order And Must Ship With Pergola
Specs & Manuals
Breeze Pergola 10 x12 Specs & Manuals
Post Mount Brackets
We recommend using a Post Mount Bracket to secure pergola posts to your foundation.
Although the pergola is stable and strong without installing a bracket, installation of the brackets will firm up the structure and lessen the amount of sway that may occur with your structure. In areas of high winds, please check with your local building authority to confirm suitability.
The First Step
The First Step is to line up your posts with the post mount brackets so you can drill the proper holes. Watch our Lining Up Posts & Brackets video to the right.
- Line Up Post Mount On Bottom Of Post And Mark Hole Location.
- Using OLT’s Footprint, Drill Holes In Your Foundation For Post Mount Rebar.
- Make Sure Post Mounts Brackets Are Installed At The Proper Height, Adjust As Necessary.
- Fill Drilled Hole With Exterior Epoxy Glue As Well As Apply To Rebar Post.
- Push Or Bang Post Mount Bracket In Hole And Let Expoxy Cure.
- Line Up Pergola Post Holes Previously Marked With Post Mount Bracket Holes.
- Slide 6” Carriage Bolt Through Holes.
- Slip Washer On And Tighten Nut With Wrench.
- Complete Remaining Posts.
The Second Step
Different surfaces will require different styles of post mounts. The Second Step is to follow the specific instructions for either an Existing Slab Installation (see video here), or for Concrete Set Up Installation (see video here).
Watch Lining Up Posts & Brackets