Bio Green Palma - the Electric Fan Heater for Greenhouses and Damp Rooms- 110V
Introducing the "Palma" Electric Fan Heater by BIO GREEN – a compact and powerful solution for versatile heating needs. With a stainless steel housing, this heater offers precise climate control, a wide temperature range, and enhanced functionality for greenhouse ventilation.
Boasting 1500 W output, it ensures rapid and even distribution of warm air. The digital thermostat, with a range from -50°C to +99°C, ensures energy efficiency, while IPX4 protection makes it suitable for various environments.
The "Palma" is your go-to for reliable and cost-effective heating in greenhouses, cellars, garages, and more.
Benefits and Specifications of the Bio Green Palma heater
- Size: 11" x 8" x 12.5" h
- Comes with 10 feet 3 prong power cord.
- Floor-standing heater
- IPX4 splash-proof
- 1500 W / 5.120 BTUs heating output
- 163 m³/h air circulation
- Very inexpensive to operate
- Cable length 1.9m (approx. 6.2ft)
- 1.5 m (approx. 5ft) temperature sensor cable length
- 110 Volts
- Adjustment range -50 to + 99 ° C (-58°F to 210.2°F)
- Perfect heater for most greenhouse around 120 sq ft
- Perfect for Riga 2, Riga 2s, Riga 3, Riga 3s, Riga 4, Riga 5, All the Junior Greenhouses (Jvic 23, Jvic 23, Jvic 25) and for the Royal Victorian VI23, VI34, VI 36 Units.
Thermo 2 digital thermostat (optional)
Whether heating, ventilating or cooling - “Thermo 2” by Bio Green is your ideal controller for all climate control systems in your greenhouse! Set the temperature and control, for example, the electric heater or the heating cable of your plant nursery via a thermostat.
Unlike its sister unit “Thermo 1”, you can also use “Thermo 2” to cool the greenhouse or to ensure that the circulating air is free of condensation. Additionally, you can control servomotors, for example for first ventilation, with this device.