Welcome to Lifetime Storage Solutions
Have an extra car sitting outside you want to protect from the elements? This tri-fold door garage shed from our selection of Lifetime Sheds provides an excellent option for your storage needs. The floor plan measures 11 ft. wide and 21 ft. long.
The tri-fold doors open up 9 ft. of entrance space, allowing you to park and store most cars with ease. This Lifetime storage building uses steel reinforcements for the frame and polyethylene plastic for the walls, roof, and floors. Plenty of natural light can enter the shed through 6 windows and 2 large bubble sky lights. Best of all, the shed is made in the U. S. A. If you are putting this on a concrete slab you'll want the slab to measure at least 123.5" wide x 243.5" deep.
What's Included? - 200.8 square ft. (1577.5 cubic ft.) of space - The Lifetime 11 ft. x 21 ft. Shed features: 9 ft. wide tri-fold doors, (2) large skylights, (6) shatter-proof polycarbonate windows, (2) screened vents, (2) 30 in. x 14 in. shelves, (2) peg strips, (2) 11 ft. shed expansions (model 6426) and a 10-year limited warranty. This shed includes (8) trusses for roof reinforcement. Floor and installation hardware included. Comes in (7) boxes. Need more details?
- Adjustable Shelving and Storage System
- UV Protected to Prevent Weather Damage
- Low Maintenance Design
- High-Pitched Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Slip-Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor Protects Against Oil, Solvents, and Stains
- Heavy-Duty Steel Trusses Provide Additional Roof Strength
- Sturdy Steel-Reinforced Construction
- Sturdy Double Wall System (DWS)
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Lockable Steel-Reinforced Doors for Added Security
This shipment for this shed will have the 60187 11x11 size shed with 2 extension kits. These will be labeled as the 60187 (currently ships in 5 boxes) and 2 of the 6426 extension kits.
Recent Changes made to model 600237: Changes have been made to the parts so the movement of the doors is more fluid. The hinge has been changed to a commercial hinge that is less susceptible to bending or opening up. The clearances and fits were improved. The left hand and right hand parts were combined to make universal fitting parts. The doors now open wider, due to a spring-loaded dead-bolt being used. All of these changes make the doors more convenient for the consumer to use and enjoy.