Victorian Greenhouse vi23
Investing in a greenhouse is a big decision. Not only do you need to make sure the greenhouse will protect your plants and harvests, but you also want it to be beautiful and last for years.
Janssens of Belgium has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Their greenhouses are some of the most durable on the market, and they come with some of the most beautifully designed aesthetics.
Let us do the heavy lifting and take advantage of Free Shipping & no sales tax (except in Wy). We guarantee the most durable greenhouses at the best prices.
Contact our expert customer service team today to get our exclusive deals for greenhouses & free consultation. We also have a network of the best Janssens installers in the industry.
Wind Load: 130 MPH (3-second gusts)
Snow Load: 30 PSF (ground-snow load)
Roof Live Load: 20 PSF
Multiple Sizes, Years of Design Improvements, and Still Amazingly Affordable
The Victorian Greenhouse provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment and adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse. Janssens has improved this greenhouse style's overall design and internal environment since its initial release while keeping the price lower than comparable models in this class. Available in three different sizes, the Victorian Greenhouse is suitable for almost any backyard application.
Glass or Polycarbonate Construction - Choose Which Best For You
The Victorian Greenhouse line is available with either 4mm Tempered Glass or 10mm Triple Layer "X-Strong" Polycarbonate walls. Each choice has a unique set of advantages allowing you to pick the option which will work best for your needs.
Advantages of Tempered Glass
- Full transparency is a better "look" for some applications, especially if using the structure for non-plant-growing purposes.
- The maximum amount of natural light when using the structure for growing plants
- No fading or discoloration over the lifespan
- Flame resistant
- Glass is a chemical-free, environmentally friendly material.
Advantages of Polycarbonate
- Almost impossible to break, polycarbonate will flex and resist things like objects hitting the panels or heavy wind and snow loads.
- Blocks harmful UV rays and creates a diffused light environment that promotes consistent light conditions throughout the interior of the structure
- It has been shown to retain heat more efficiently than glass, an advantage in cold weather growing environments
- Low maintenance will demand less cleaning than glass while still looking great.
Why Choose a Victorian Greenhouse?
UPDATE: Now available with 10mm triple layer "X-Strong" Polycarbonate windows instead of glass. No more need to special order this option.
- X-Strong polycarbonate panels feature beveled edges with U-shaped metal end caps for increased durability.
- Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker, and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- It uses 4mm tempered glass while others use only 3 mm glass
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips
- Vertical glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Others use two overlapping parts - which fill with dirt
- 6" high foundation frame included - others usually cost extra
- 1 or 2 Spindle Roof Window Openers (great in windy conditions), and automatic window openers on other roof windows
- Includes a misting system (customer has to provide a hose to connect to the faucet)
- Shoulder (with large gutter) 6'7" high - about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One sliding door - can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back, or sides)
- Significantly better insulated than other glass greenhouses. How? Rubber seals, single pane window, and 4mm glass
- Made in Belgium
- Uses 4 mm Tempered Glass – others use only 3 mm
- Available with 10mm triple layer "X-Strong" polycarbonate walls for better insulation in colder climates
- It uses only single sheets of glass instead of the more common overlapping smaller sections.
- All glass panes are secured with heavy-duty rubber seals – all the way around – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips
- Using 4 mm single pane glass and heavy rubber seals provide better insulation.
- Taller design – 1 foot higher – gives you more head space
- Made with thicker and stronger aluminum profiles – for more strength.
- TUV & GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing).
- Each unit comes with a sliding door that can be put on any side of the greenhouse.
- Roof windows: come with an old-fashioned spindle and a modern Automatic Window Opener.
- Includes: gutters with downspouts
- Includes: a 6" high foundation frame
- Includes: a misting system (all you need is a hose to connect