Unleash Timeless Elegance with the Exaco Janssens Royal Victorian Orangerie
Elevate your gardening experience with the Royal Victorian Orangerie by Exaco Janssens. Designed with sophistication in mind, this greenhouse not only provides perfect light distribution for your plants but also doubles as an ideal space for a hot tub or sunroom.
Its T-shaped design stands 9 feet high, spans 15 feet and 7 inches in width, and reaches a depth of 12 feet and 10 inches, featuring 6 feet and 7 inches high side walls.
Versatile & Spacious Design: "T-shaped" structure perfect for gardening, hot tubs, or sunrooms. Adaptable for various uses, providing ample space.
Generous Dimensions: 12'10" D x 15'7" W x 9' H with 6'7" side walls.
Ample Ventilation: 3 roof windows with automatic openers for optimal airflow. Maintain ideal conditions for plant health.
Customized Airflow: 2 louver vents to regulate temperature and humidity.
Convenient Access: Double sliding door for easy entry and exit.
Sustainable Harvests: Foster healthy plant growth for bountiful, sustainable harvests.
- Adds Value to Your Home: Enhance your property with the timeless elegance of a Royal Orangerie.
- Beautifully Engineered: Precision engineering for a stunning and durable greenhouse.
- Organic Food Production: Ideal for cultivating organic and homegrown produce.
Customizable Dimensions, Colors & Accessories: Tailor to your preferences for a personalized touch.
Weather Protection: Shield your plants and belongings from the elements.
Pest Prevention: Create a secure environment, protecting against unwanted pests.
Exaco proudly serves as the USA distributor of the Royal Orangerie, a flagship model in the renowned Helios line from Janssens of Belgium. Since its debut in 1999, it has become a leading greenhouse in Europe, showcasing exceptional quality and timeless English style.
Uncover the epitome of greenhouse sophistication with the Royal Victorian Orangerie. Elevate your gardening sanctuary today!
Can I Use My Greenhouse as an Additional Living Space?
- Primarily designed for optimal ventilation, not complete airtightness.
- Single-pane glass may lead to interior condensation.
- Exercise caution with indoor furniture and electronics due to potential condensation.
- Roof windows with auto-openers may pose a risk during summer rainstorms.
- Consider switching to manual openers as an alternative.
- Glass greenhouses can become warm on sunny days, requiring climate control.
- Custom adjustments, including sealing, window tinting, and heating, may be necessary based on specific conditions.