With sophisticated style in mind, the Royal Orangerie will not only give you the ability to add perfect light distribution for your gardening, but it will also work great to house a hot tub or sunroom. The T-shaped design is 9' high, 15'7" wide and 12'10" deep with 6'7" side walls. This greenhouse comes standard with 3 roof windows, 2 louver vents and double sliding door.
Exaco is proud to be the USA distributor of The Royal Orangerie Greenhouse, one of the premier greenhouses in the Helios line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. Since the introduction of this model in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be the USA distributor of this fine greenhouse.
The Royal Orangerie Greenhouse provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment and adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse.
"T-shaped" design - 12'10" D x 15'7' W x 9' H with 6'7" side walls. 3 roof windows with automatic openers, 2 louver vents & double sliding door
Royal Orangerie's world-class engineering is backed by a 15-year warranty.
Can I Use My Greenhouse as an Additional Living Space?
- These structures are designed to be a greenhouse first and foremost. As packaged, the greenhouse is not designed to be water/air tight. Greenhouse plants do benefit from a turn of air. You may need to do some extra sealing with silicone on the roof around the glass to achieve watertightness.
- The glass is single pane, so there is a good chance for condensation on the inside that might drip. We recommend any furniture be indoor/outdoor and that fine wood furniture/electronics be avoided or sufficiently protected.
- The roof windows do have auto openers, so there is always a chance with a summer rainstorm (with the temp above 70) that the windows could be open and it could rain in. You can switch to all manual openers if preferred.
- On sunny days, glass greenhouses can get warm very quickly. Depending on your climate, you will likely be fighting the heat in the summer (late spring/early fall).
- It has been done, but you will need to make customized adjustments such as extra sealing, climate control, window tinting, and heating.
Benefits of a Royal Orangerie Greenhouse
- Versatile & Spacious
- Sustainable Harvests
- Adds Value to Your Home
- Beautifully Engineered
- Humidity & Temperature Control
- Works Great as Hot Tub or Sunroom
- Organic Food
- Customizable Dimensions, Colors & Accessories
- Whether Protection
- Pest Prevention
- 12’ 10” deep x 15’ 6” long and 15’6” wide, 9’ high
- Top shelf seed & seed tray both 122" long
- 186 Sf